Monday, March 04, 2013

Slice of Life March 1, 2013

Wow! Dinner on Friday, March 1, 2013, was a memorable one. Gus and I were in Atlanta for the Diocese of Atlanta Ministry Fair so we wanted to eat somewhere good.  I remembered a previous trip to Atlanta that Luanne, Kelley, Katie and I had dinner at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant.  I suggested this to Gus and we found it near Lenox Square Mall after a little getting turned around with Google Maps on my iPhone.  We didn't have to wait very long for a table; though it was a very small table for two, the service was great. Our server, Lisa, did a great job of taking care of us and we dined on excellent bread, salad, pasta, wine, dessert and cappuccino.  It was extraordinary! The food, service, and company were great. I am so glad we found this place.  Good memories!



1 comment:

fireflytrails said...

oh, yum! Maggiano's is one of my favorite places, too. I am glad you found it, also, and glad you wrote about it here. Your descriptions make me hungry!