Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Nominations for Edublogs Awards 2010

Here are my nominations for 2010; for more about this cool process, check out this page. This is the first time I have done this, but I have been reading a good number of blogs regularly this year. So here goes. . .

Best individual blog Blogush
Best group blog-I.N.K. Interesting Non-fiction for Kids
Best new blog The Pursuit of Technology Integration Happiness
Best class blog I couldn’t pick just one! The Arapahoe High School Learning Network page has a bunch of class blogs that are wonderful examples of how to use the technology. Their blogging policy was also a winner.
Best resource sharing blog Free Technology for Teachers by Richard Byrne
Most influential blog post Kill Busywork by Michael Bungay Stanier
Best teacher blog The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller
Best librarian / library blog Library Grits by Dianne McKenzie from Hong Kong.
Best School Administrator blog Principal’s Page by Michael Smith.
Best educational use of video / visual I Need My Teachers to Learn by Kevin Honeycutt
Best educational wiki Room 133-SMM
Best use of a PLN Kevin Honeycutt and his use of Plurk to show how social networking can work. Also, he has started doing a PodStock conference that includes not only educators from Kansas but all over.
Lifetime achievement Moving at the Speed of Creativity by Wesley Freyer

2 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for the kind nomination, Laura

Michael, Box of Crayons

MZimmer557 said...

Thank you for the Nomination!